No. Gears 5 on Steam requires a purchase via the Steam Store and is not part of the Xbox Game Pass or cross-buy platforms.
Articles in this section
- How to Report Bugs
- How can I report a bug?
- Which versions of the game are available?
- Is cross-play available?
- How do I report a player?
- Is cross-buy supported?
- Can I play Gears 5 on Xbox Game Pass for PC?
- If I have access to Gears 5 on another platform can I also play on Steam?
- What happens to my content if my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends?
- Who gets access to the Ultimate Edition Bonus content if our household shares one license?