In order to raise your FPS cap to the refresh rate of your preferred monitor, you’ll need to set your monitor of choice as your primary monitor.
Articles in this section
- Error Codes: PC
- Experiencing graphical issues
- Game is crashing
- Black lines while in split-screen
- Lost all audio in the game
- FPS cap cannot be raised higher with multi-monitor setup
- Mouse sensitivity does not feel as smooth
- Razer Chroma devices are strobing
- Audio is choppy/distorted/has static
- Is split-screen supported on PC?